Ships same business day if ordered before noon PST!
David's video on Adopinectin https://vimeo.com/202233675
Losing weight can be challenging, even after making a conscious effort to incorporate healthy choices. However, this might be because you lack the Skinny Hormone called adiponectin, that tells your body to use fat as fuel. Studies show that the more adiponectin you have, the easier it will be to decrease fat and the leaner you will be. Rest assured our new Daily Fiber Blend contains the high-quality, gluten-free organic fiber that actually increases adiponectin for bodies that struggle to make it on their own. Plus, the all-natural caramel apple flavor tastes great!
NEW! Gluten-Free Daily Fiber Blend Caramel Apple
This is not your grandmother's fiber product. Why? Because our new Daily Fiber Blend helps to decrease fat! A new ingredient called "Rice Bran Fiber," safely and naturally increases the hormone adiponectin, which will help your body decrease fat. By making it gluten-free, increasing the quality of the fiber sources, and adding a delicious all-natural caramel apple flavor, Daily Fiber Blend has raised the bar on what a fiber product can be.
DON`T LET POOR DIGESTION WEIGH YOU DOWN
Daily Fiber BlendTM is a proprietary blend of the most effective and gentle dietary fiber, protein, essential fatty acids, and enzymes. Unlike other fiber products, Daily Fiber Blend was designed to create lubrication with foods containing healing essential fats and to reduce discomfort by balancing the "roughage" with soluble fibers. We recommend combining it with the Herbal Fiber CleanseTMand our green drinks for comprehensive digestive and immune system support.
Servings per container: 30
Instructions: Take 1 scoop (2 tbsp) mixed with water, juice, or your favorite smoothie- best taken 1-2 hours before bedtime or instead of a snack.
What it is: A proprietary blend of the most effective, gentle, and naturally acting dietary fiber. Unlike other fiber products, the Daily Fiber Blend recognizes the need to also create lubrication with foods containing healing essential fats, and to reduce discomfort by balancing the "roughage" with soluble fibers, which cleanse the blood stream as well as the colon.
- May enhance bowel function
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Contains highly digestible amino acids
- May support a weight loss regimen
- Studies show that fiber is more essential to daily living then previously understood.
- Flaxseed oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid, an omega-3 fat that is a precursor to the form of omega-3 found in fish oils called eicosapentaenoic acid or EPA. Alpha linolenic acid or ALA, in addition to providing several beneficial effects of its own, can be converted in the body to EPA, thus providing EPA`s beneficial effects.
- Glucomannan is a water-soluble dietary fiber obtained from the root of the Konjac plant found throughout Asia. Nearly calorie-free, glucomannan has been consumed as a food (in noodles, tofu, etc.) for over 1000 years. Recent studies have shown that its health benefits may include: cholesterol reduction, blood sugar regulation, constipation relief, and appetite suppression.
- The term `heirloom` has been applied to the ancient grains (quinoa, amaranth, spelt, and Kamut) to further describe their unique stature among all foods as a pure, non hybrid. The sprouting process employed for these ancient grains creates living enzymes like S.O.D. (Super oxide Dismutase) and catalysts., which are plant versions of the most powerful antioxidants produced by the human body.
- Psyllium husk has been tested in numerous studies and has proven to be quite substantial in lowering cholesterol.
- Not only good for regularity; Inulin/ FOS may help maintain a healthy cholesterol level and aid your cardiovascular system.
- Researchers found increasing whole grain foods, such as Aktivated Barley, in a healthy diet might reduce risk factors associated with excess weight, type 2 diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease.
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.
Purium Caramel Apple Fiber