Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is within the US only.
Questions? Call Us At Toll free 1-888-779-7177 local or international 1-916-987-4858
UPS takes 1-7 MAILING DAYS.
Please note: For your Domestic overnight or 2nd day order to ship the same day it must be placed before 12:00PM pst. Please enter your physical address as UPS will not deliver to a PO Box. If you use a PO Box or an incorrect address and choose UPS shipping, you may be charged an address correction fee.
All typed information for your order must be in English.
**Please note: Canada will only allow a Maximum of 3 month's supply of any item.**
- DUTIES, IMPORT FEES, AND OTHER TAXES
IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FEES AND TAXES BY THE CUSTOMS OFFICE OF YOUR COUNTRY.
- These charges are imposed and collected by your country's government and are completely separate from your order total from WellnessPartners.com.
- You are responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- We are required by law to include a customs form marking your order as "merchandise" and listing its value by product. We will not show a reduced value on this form in order to avoid additional taxes and/or fees. These values may be used to assess import duties and taxes on your order.
Please check with your country's customs office regarding importing the products you would like to order before placing your order.
- You are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving your order.
- You are responsible for being aware of any import restrictions or prohibited import items for your country.
- DENIAL OF ENTRY
International shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Due to various laws and import restrictions, there is always a possibility that your order may be denied entry or held by your country's customs office. If this should happen, upon receiving the returned products from your country at Wellnesspartners.com, we will refund the purchase price to you, less all shipping charges.
- We do not make refunds without receiving the products back here.
- Not all customs offices return denied shipments. If we do not get the shipment back, we cannot issue you a refund. It is your responsibility to make sure that your order may be imported to your country and that your address is correct.
Typically, if a shipment takes longer than 15 days to arrive, it is being held for inspection or collection of import fees by either your customs or local post office. If a shipment does take longer than 15 days to arrive, please contact your local post office or customs office to see if they have it there.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
International customers may pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Unfortunately, we cannot accept money orders and checks on international orders.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES AND PROCESS
Due to the additional expense and time involved with shipping orders outside of the United States, flat rate shipping is not available. We use only the U.S. Postal Service and UPS for shipping international orders.
- Orders under 2 pounds. These orders are typically shipped using USPS International First Class Mail, and the $15.95 covers shipping..
- Orders of 2 pounds or more. These orders are typically shipped using USPS International Priority Mail. You will be contacted to pay the actual charge, if you not choose the priority mail option.
- If you have an order of $200 or more, the shipping charge may be higher, due to insuring it. If this is the case, we will contact you via e-mail prior to shipping your order for your approval.
- USPS International Express Mail. Will be your choice
To order, please select the correct shipping options:
If you select an invalid shipping option, we will charge the additional amount separately to your card.
- International shipping charges are not refundable.
- INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS MAIL OPTION
We typically use US Postal International First Class or Priority Mail for international shipments. On average, these services take 4 to 15 business days for delivery. If you prefer faster delivery, we can also use US Postal International Express Mail. This service typically delivers in 3 to 6 business days.
To select US Postal Service International Express Mail, please select this shipping option
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
- USPS International First Class or Priority Mail - Estimated 4 to 15 business day delivery
- USPS International Express Mail - Estimated 3 to 6 business day delivery.
Even with the above estimated delivery times, please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for delivery. Your order may be delayed at customs (either your country or ours) for inspections or various other reasons that we cannot affect.
If you have any questions about shipping options please contact us at info.wellnesspartners.com or call toll-free at 1-888-779-7177 (within the United States) or at 916-987-4858 for international calls (toll charge).Returns:After calling 888-779-7177 toll free to get an RMA number.......Please return to:WellnessPartners705 E Bidwell St Ste 2-150Folsom CA 95630